Position – SE- Sales Engineers
Role : To increase market share at the assigned customers in the region
Reporting Direct reporting to Branch Manager for day to day Operations
Location Pan India/ strategic Global Locations
- Grow Market share and achieve budgeted Nos.
- Drive Sales and Marketing through assigned set of distributors.
- Responsible for Conducting Customer Seminars and New Product Introduction Exercises at these
- Key account and to push it through distribution.
- Will have to ensure timely collection of over dues payments.
- Should Prepare MIS by the 2nd of each month & daily sales report.
- To achieve day wise, week wise sales & through put achievement for PTG as per budgeted numbers
- Prioritization of new customer acquisition & business development through product demonstrations
- Controlling the Average debtors days 60 for PTG /CBG
- Improvement in the average monthly sales volume on a month on month basis
- Drive Branding activities and to increase the brand foot print and visibility as directed by the RM
- To achieve sales objectives as budgeted of focus programs and schemes with close working with PM
- To keep a tab on competition and strategize to counter them with support from PM
- B.E. (Mech.), MBA Marketing preferred.
- 4 to 6 yrs Experience.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Industrial Tools, Cutting Tools Engineer Product and Industrial consumable product (person has to be from manufacturing Background & Not from Trading).
- Must aware basic input to SAP like Data customers master, scheduling agreement, schedule lines, financial and taxation up dates to generate sales report / MIS from SAP
|Job Category||Sales Engineers|